2010 – 2013: Yale University (M.Arch.), New Haven, Conn.
- Advanced studios included Heneghan/Peng Architects and MAB Development.
2006 – 2010: University of Toronto (Hon. B.A.), Toronto, Ont.
- Graduated with High Distinction with majors in Architectural Design and Architectural Theory, History, and Criticism with a minor in Art History.
Experience (On Record)
Spring 2015 – Present: Beyer Blinder Belle Architects & Planners, New York, N.Y.
- Worked on urban designs including a masterplan for the Rockaways.
Winter 2013 – Spring 2015: WXY architecture + urban design, New York, N.Y.
- Worked on various renderings and presentations for RFPs/RFQs including the book and final presentation of Rebuild by Design.
Winter 2013: Freelance, New York, N.Y.
- Developed schemes for Brooklyn based bakery, Baked, for two of their expansion stores into Manhattan.
- Produced renderings for ICRAVE, notably for a concept restaurant in Las Vegas competition which won the contract.
Summer – Fall 2013: Rogers Partners, New York, N.Y.
- Developed web identity for the new firm.
- Produced physical and 3D models as well as drawings and diagrams for an apartment complex, a park, and a high rise.
Fall 2012 – Spring 2013: Yale School of Architecture, New Haven, Conn.
- Worked as a school events photographer.
- Designed and developed a new website for the school.
Awards & Commendations
- James Gamble Rogers Fellow for an outstanding academic record (Yale University, 2012).
- Alexander Rutherford Scholarship valued at $2500 CAD (Gov’t. of Alberta, 2006).
- Dean’s List Scholar designation from the University of Toronto for every term.
Skills & Qualities
- Bilingual speaker in English and Cantonese.
- Intuitive with software and fast at adapting to new environments.
- Quick to learn new techniques when needed to meet specific specifications or intentions.
- AutoCAD/Rhino: Super Proficient
- Autodesk Revit: Knowledgable
- Adobe CS Suite: Super Proficient
- 3D Rendering: Proficient
- Coding: Pretty Proficient
- Windows/OS X: Pretty Proficient
- Snowboarding: Embarassing